Transactions drive businesses.
Whether it be the formation of an entity, a revenue-producing sale, the acquisition of a business or property, or welcoming a new key employee, transactions represent progress and opportunity for a business. To achieve those goals, however, the underlying contracts must achieve clarity of each party’s role in the transaction and effectively allocate the risks among the parties.
Walentine O’Toole has a team of attorneys with the knowledge and experience necessary to you navigate the complex world of business transactions. We are prepared to assist an all aspects of a business transaction, including document drafting, risk analysis, and corporate governance matters. Our goal is to protect your business interests at every stage of your company’s development.
Our attorneys have a wealth of experience handling a wide range of business transactions including:
- Entity formation and governance of all entity types, including C-Corporations, S-Corporations, Professional Corporations (PCs), Limited Liability Companies (LLCs), Limited Partnerships (LPs), Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs), Partnerships and Sole Proprietorships
- Negotiation, drafting and enforcement of simple and complex contracts between our clients and their customers, vendors, suppliers and distributors
- Drafting and revising long-term relational agreements including management agreements, consulting agreements, licensing contracts, loan agreements and franchise agreements
- Drafting and filing of the requisite documents of title to complete real estate and personal property asset transfers
- Negotiation and drafting of retail, office and industrial real estate leases
- Drafting buy-sell agreements between shareholders or members of an entity
- Licensing and permitting issues
- Additionally, our attorneys are prepared to help you prevent or resolve day-to-day operational issues. Our team includes former business professionals who possess real-world understanding of how to protect your business interests at every level of your company.